So, Monday was my third day at Troma. When, I initially bummed around for a while before being given a script to review. I believe it was entitled "Inappropriate Behavior" or something to that effect. The story revolved around a man who we come to learn has not only a talking penis, but also a talking anus. See, the penis is always horny and brash, while the anus is polite and wants the man to eat "soft foods". Hilarious? No, not really. The story sucked and relied on flashbacks to flesh itself out....so, lame. Also, there was a vagina beam or something....I dunno.
Later, I was instructed to make space in the basement for new shelves. In doing so, I unearthed a plentiful bounty of props, including some zombie hands, a baby killer chicken, and an array of weapons. Good times!
I also learned how to type up addresses on a typewriter-like machine for sending out dvds. It's a bit scary when you can't backspace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment